Here are some spiritual questions to get you thinking. Some you may dismiss, some you may ponder on, and some may challenge your spiritual perception.
1. Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
2. Which famous person are you most likely to have been in a former life?
3. Or do you believe we’re only here once?
4. Are you someone who prepares more for your summer holidays than you do for eternity?
5. Do you believe Yeshua’s (Jesus’) claim to be the only way to God?
6. Are you someone who doesn’t believe the Bible, but has never checked the evidence?
7. Does your eternal destiny depend on on your good behaviour or on God's forgiveness?
8. Will Yeshua’s death affect your present or your future or both?
9. “Deep down inside I’m unsure of my eternal destination.” Is this true for you?
10. Or are you able to say, “My Creator loves me, and has a purpose for my life.”?
"What should I believe?" There’s a whole plethora of spiritual beliefs to choose from. So how do I know what’s dependable and what won’t let me down? Spirituality can help us to take a more balanced approach to life, but our beliefs can have a much deeper and more dramatic effect upon our eternal destiny. It’s a sobering thought, but if I were to die later today, could I say for sure, “I know where I’m going?”
“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."